20081119

#7 - The cookies @ Lost and Found Saloon

I know, I've been cheating. I've been in Miami a bit and slacking on the things I like about the city...

But, last night my genius (literally) friend Peter Sand was in town. In general, the food in Miami is bad. However, The Lost and Found Saloon is AWESOME! Great vibe, good music, and the owner is a Red Sox fan. They could work on green packaging (I've been getting delivery less due to the massive amounts of Styrofoam). One step at a time.

The cookies are the best ever. Seriously.


That's all I've got. Back to work!

x

2 comments:

chelsea.brannon said...

noooo bad food!!!

there WAS a place called Cafe Tu Tu Tango; but it closed.

you are a veggie, aren't you? too bad; my favorite BBQ is in south Fl.

if you like pizza...go to The Big Cheese or Miami's Best.

and for ice cream....Wall's. mmmmMMMMmmmm.

okay. done.

love love.

Henry Robinson said...

Ralista 60mg Tablet a medication used in the treatment and avoidance of osteoporosis in postmenopausal ladies. It helps in preventing bone misfortune that can create in ladies after menopause. It makes the bone more grounded and brings down the danger of cracks.

About MLE

My photo
Brooklyn, New York
Brooklyn Wisconsinite Entrepreneur, Yogi, Swimmer, etc. Background P1. P2. P3. Final Installment.