20081101

Vote No on 2

Miami doesn't have as many cool celebs to endorse the anti-gay marriage amendment on the ballot, but it's still there.



Reminder to Vote No on Two in Florida.

I'm voting tomorrow. Someone from the Obama campaign is picking me up, because millenials are organized like that. 

Oh, and thanks for the info on Ileana Ros-Lehtinen. I will definitely be voting for Annette Taddeo :)

I volunteered to work at the Obama campaign on Sunday in Miami and am stoked.  You can too.

xo

2 comments:

Richard said...

I biked down to vote at the location under the government center metrorail stop yesterday morning and the whole process took me just 20 minutes!

Go early and it's fast. I was there at 9am.

And man, it's fucking crazy, I actually had an emotional response as I filled in the bubble for Barack. I never thought I'd be so invested in a member of the two-party system.

Henry Robinson said...

alphadopa 250 mg is used alone or with different meds to treat hypertension. Lowering hypertension forestalls strokes, cardiovascular failures, and kidney issues. Methyldopa works by loosening up veins so blood can stream all the more without any problem.

About MLE

My photo
Brooklyn, New York
Brooklyn Wisconsinite Entrepreneur, Yogi, Swimmer, etc. Background P1. P2. P3. Final Installment.