20080805

From Lolla to LaLa Land

Radiohead and NIN were amazing as usual and all that. Bri and I have seen NIN around 30 times (I'll get an official number at some point). They're kind of a jam-band sometimes. Seriously.

But I was way more excited to hang with peeps like Sabrina, Mommy White, BriAnna Olson (aka Trent Reznor's soulmate), and the always lovely Matt and Jenny.
My little brother is starting to out-hipster me.

Post-Lollapalooza, American Airlines took me to West Hollywood for Amanda's sold out show @ The Troubadour. Nice work AP!
It's so wonderful to be back with my musical family. Pre-show art projects included.

Show time!

Em Wizzle
xo

No comments:

About MLE

My photo
Brooklyn, New York
Brooklyn Wisconsinite Entrepreneur, Yogi, Swimmer, etc. Background P1. P2. P3. Final Installment.