20080807

Psycho in San Fran

I meant to take a picture of the weed store by The Great American Music Hall. It's a cliche but seeing the signs are still a novelty for travelers from the liberal, but slightly more uptight northeast.  Or of the stunning landscapes that always make me wonder if I should spend a few months living here sometime.  Even of the perfectly poached eggs and avocado Amanda and I had over breakfast.

Instead I have a picture of Psycho Dave, which is exciting in it's own way.Dave's a good tour roommate. Especially since I like my alone time and he likes experiencing the local culture, often discovering new bars and friends.  (I'm usually a good wingwoman for him but have an 8 AM flight tomorrow).  Dave also has the ability to randomly talk to someone outside of the hotel and it happens to be Greg Dahl, our good friend Bart's brother.  

Sadly, I'm only visiting team WKAP for a few shows, but they were a nice warm up/preview for many in this family and community.

Staying @ The Clift makes me thing of Northeastern University St. Stephen Street dorm alum, Ron Almgren who apparently is not a concierge here anymore. Where are you Ron?  Find me on a social network or two!

See you in Brooklyn tomorrow.
xo


2 comments:

schmatie said...

Ron. What a donkey. I can't believe he hasn't friendstered you yet!

Henry Robinson said...

angizem 30 mg is used to treat hypertension and to control angina. Diltiazem is in a class of drugs called calcium-channel blockers. Different prescriptions can influence the expulsion of diltiazem from your body, which may influence how this drug functions. It works by loosening up the veins so the heart doesn't need to siphon as hard.

About MLE

My photo
Brooklyn, New York
Brooklyn Wisconsinite Entrepreneur, Yogi, Swimmer, etc. Background P1. P2. P3. Final Installment.