20090309

CSA and Net News Wire

Hello All!

As most of you know, I moved back home to Williamsburg in Brooklyn. Awesome!

We will be formally announcing and publicly launching our super rad new company, Whitesmith Entertainment, this week. More on that shortly.

In the meantime, I want to encourage everyone to support their local farmer's market. CSA programs (Community Supported Agriculture) are becoming more popular and my roommates and I just signed up for the Williamsburg-Greenpoint pick up. What does this mean? Peeps like us can pre-order vegetables, eggs, fruits, and flowers in advance from a local organic farm. Yum! It's healthy, mega environmentally friendly, and supports local farms. DO IT!!!!

In other semi geeky news, I thought most peeps knew about RSS readers.  I've been using Net News Wire for over a year to subscribe to about 200 blogs and websites in real time.  So in case you don't have a system in place, I highly recommend New News Wire as an RSS Reader.  Two people told me it changed their life this week after I suggested it, so I figured I'd post it here. Enjoy!

Also, I signed up for Twitter in August but am finally active on the Twitter train: http//www.twitter.com/emwizzle

I will try to to keep Wizzle World updated.  I started this blog when I moved to Miami, to keep in touch with friends and avoid the boredom of not being in NYC.  But now I'm home for good, and am crazed with our company and am constantly at events.  I will try and post about all of these fun things, but life is short.  Feel free to add me on Facebook for brief updates/photos/links/event announcements of all things Wizzle, Whitesmith, and beyond.

Love,
Emily White xo

PS - Off to the ECNY's tonight where Sara Benincasa is up for 3 awards.  In her words, ZOMG SO AWESOME!!! 

No comments:

About MLE

My photo
Brooklyn, New York
Brooklyn Wisconsinite Entrepreneur, Yogi, Swimmer, etc. Background P1. P2. P3. Final Installment.