20081009

#2 I'll Be in Paris Tonight

NYC-area residents are spoiled with 3 major international airports within close proximity. However, the Miami area is serviced both by Miami Int'l Airport as well as Fort Lauderdale's airport, which is a $4 train or $18 shuttle fare away. People always complain about increasing fares, less routes, and more in the airline industry. Having more than one airport nearby limits monopolies on a market. There are way more options, assuming the consumer knows how to use the internet and is willing to take a little extra time to find the right flight.

FLL is freezing and I think it's so tourists feel warm the moment they exit the airport. It also cracks me up how FLL is the designated tourist airport. Semi-related, I can never find anything to eat as it's chock full of American artificial standard food. Not that MIA is much better, but it's a bit bigger and there are some new wings. MIA seems to be filled with folks going to/from The Caribbean and South America and are just living their lives aka not on holiday.  FLL also has discount airlines such as Spirit and Southwest. I don't see why people are anti budget airlines. It's soooo much cheaper and I think some of the planes on Spirit and Southwest are newer and cleaner than American or United.

Anyway, I'm taking off to visit Amanda and crew in Europe land.  I found a reasonably priced flight on Air France at my preferred times straight out of Miami Int'l.  Thus, two nearby international airports is another thing I like about Miami.

xo

1 comment:

Henry Robinson said...

Flucort H 0.1% Cream has a place with a gathering of medications called steroids. It is used in the treatment of skin conditions associated with irritation and tingling. It gives help from growing, redness, and tingling in the affected region. Maintain a strategic distance from any contact with your eyes, nose, or mouth.

About MLE

My photo
Brooklyn, New York
Brooklyn Wisconsinite Entrepreneur, Yogi, Swimmer, etc. Background P1. P2. P3. Final Installment.