20081028

Another reason why I should manager a swimmer

http://gawker.com/5069852/michael-phelps-and-the-nerdy-endorsement-trap

Btw, I'm in Miami this week and have been slammed creating Whitesmith Entertainment with Keri.

But today's item I like about Miami can be short and sweet: the sky. It's freaking gorgeous and multi-colored. Paddy asked me if I was tripping once when I was describing the Miami sky. I wasn't, but it proves my point as to how stunning it is.

Meanwhile, I sit and work and wait for my Delicious Organics grocery delivery that is 6 HOURS late. Hippie company + Miami time seems to compound the general expected delay. Oh well, soon soon.

xo

No comments:

About MLE

My photo
Brooklyn, New York
Brooklyn Wisconsinite Entrepreneur, Yogi, Swimmer, etc. Background P1. P2. P3. Final Installment.